The Ultimate Therapeutic Green Food
Because of modern farming methods, our soils are dramatically depleted in minerals and other important components necessary for producing nutrient-rich food. This results in food that is deficient in the crucial micronutrients – minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and phytonutrients – which we require in large quantities to thrive, especially given the stress of modern lifestyles. As a result, effective micronutrient supplementation is absolutely crucial for health.
Superfoods vs. Traditional Multivitamin Supplements
The traditional multivitamin pills or liquids produced in response to this issue are not the best solution. The isolated, synthetic vitamins (e.g., ascorbic acid, thiamine, and folic acid) found in these supplements are actually NOT the real vitamins. Vitamin activity in the body cannot be labeled as one specific compound; it involves a timed sequence of interactions between many different cofactors (e.g., vitamins, enzymes, coenzymes, antioxidants, and trace mineral activators). When we consume an isolated vitamin like ascorbic acid, for example, it will rob the cofactors it needs from our tissues in an attempt to produce nutritionally-complete vitamin activity, potentially producing nutritional imbalances and deficiencies with long-term consumption. Even worse, our bodies successfully convert only a small percentage of the isolated vitamins we consume to actual vitamin activity. The rest becomes a burden that our body must remove.
In addition, most multivitamin supplements contain minerals in the form of inorganic mineral salts (e.g., calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, and zinc picolinate). These substances are little more than crushed rocks or compounds (‘chelated minerals’) made by processing crushed rocks with one or more acids. Even the small amounts of minerals from these substances that make it into the bloodstream are lacking in cofactors that facilitate effective absorption into our cells and can therefore contribute to toxic buildup and calcification in tissues with long-term consumption.
Effective supplementation is more like a symphony produced by the many different components and energies, both known and unknown, found in foods. We do not yet know how to produce this symphony in a laboratory. Fortunately, nature creates a potent symphony every day and offers it to us in the form of whole superfood nutrition. This is the wisdom behind Vitamineral Green™ – a symphony made by nature and assembled and directed by Dr. Jameth Sheridan (D.H.M.).
Vitamineral Green™ is nature’s multivitamin, a collection of 30 of the most micronutrient-rich superfoods on the planet, all carefully processed and dried at low temperatures to retain maximum nutrient integrity. The superfoods in Vitamineral Green™ contain an abundance of the micronutrients our body requires for health and are also richly endowed with all the essential amino acids, antioxidants, chlorophyll, soluble and insoluble fibers, thousands of phytonutrients, and a plethora of other synergistically-bound, organic nutrients which scientists have not even discovered yet. Vitamineral Green™ is Actual Food™ with a number of important benefits:
- Six different kinds of sea vegetables provide abundant iodine for thyroid health, radiation and heavy metal chelation, important trace minerals from the ocean, and the essential sugars fucose and mannose for immune health.*
- Six separate strains of acid-stable probiotics which support immune function and digestion*
- Potent levels of many different antioxidants serve to support heart health and normal inflammation levels*
- Tens of thousands of phytonutrients increase our body’s ability to resist degenerative health conditions*
- Rich in bioavailable alkalinizing minerals that support body homeostasis*
- Loaded with greens that are exceptionally rich in chlorophyll (e.g., chlorella). Chlorophyll serves to oxygenate the blood, thereby increasing energy production and detoxification in all our cells. Oxygenation also supports immune function.*
- Contains significant amounts of fiber that helps to feed friendly bacteria and promote health in the GI tract*
- Contains amla berry for bioavailable vitamin C. Amla also supports immune function, body detoxification, as well heart, liver, lung, and brain function.*
- Contains holy basil, a powerful adaptogen known to help support immune, cardiovascular, and brain health*
- Shilajit, an important Auyervedic herb, added to improve digestibility and overall detoxification support of Vitamineral Green™*
The HealthForce Edge
- Full-spectrum, plant-based digestive enzyme blend added for enhanced digestion
- Proprietary low temperature grinding process used with whole leaf grasses produces nearly 100% cell wall breakage and bioavailability of nutrients
- Many of the superfoods in Vitamineral Green™ are juiced and then carefully dried at low temperatures to concentrate the micronutrients.
- 100% TruGanic™. TruGanic™ is HealthForce’s own purist, hard-core, quality standard for sourcing and production. Ingredients must pass actual tests (that no other standard requires) to verify non-GMO status and ensure they are 100% free of pesticides and irradiation.
- EcoFresh Nutrient Lock Packaging™ (amber glass bottles, oxygen absorbers, rubberized airtight metal lids) ensures nutrient potency and long shelf life by creating a vacuum. Glass is also recycled/recyclable, does not outgas, and is non-toxic to melt down.
- Plastic bottles and metal/foil pouches (not recyclable) allow dramatic degradation of nutrient levels. Plastic also outgasses toxic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and is highly toxic to melt down.
- Only the most micronutrient-rich ingredients in therapeutic quantities have been included. Vitamineral Green™ is 100% pure, potent superfood nutrition. No binders, cheap filler ingredients, or added sweeteners.
- Energenesis™ Energetic Enhancements: • Magnetic • Vibrational+
- All ingredients are optimally dried for maximum life force.
Suggested Use (powder): Start with 1 teaspoon per day and increase gradually over two weeks to suggested usage of 1 serving per day. Do not take so much that you find it unpalatable, as you will end up taking and benefiting less! Mix into purified water. Drink consciously and with positive intent. Can also mix with fresh vegetable juices, fresh fruit juices (alone or blended with whole fruits and/or a banana into a smoothie). Add 1-2 tablespoons of freshly ground flax and/or chia seeds for extra nutrition. Can also be sprinkled on or mixed with foods. Vitamineral Green™ contains an extremely potent and comprehensive array of nature’s most nutritive and cleansing superfoods, specifically grown and processed to maximize their benefits. If you experience temporary beneficial cleansing reactions that you find undesirable (such as loose bowels), reduce amount used to 1 teaspoon or less, and then increase over several days to one serving per day. Refrigeration is not required. Add Vitamineral Earth™ for even greater benefits.
Suggested Use (VeganCaps™): Start with 1 capsule per day and increase gradually over two weeks to suggested usage of 1 serving (8 capsules) per day. Do not take so much that you find it unpalatable, as you will end up taking and benefiting less! Eat consciously and with positive intent. Vitamineral Green™ contains an extremely potent and comprehensive array of nature’s most nutritive and cleansing superfoods, specifically grown and processed to maximize their benefits. If you experience temporary beneficial cleansing reactions that you find undesirable (such as loose bowels), reduce amount used to 2 capsules or less, and then increase over several days to one serving per day. Refrigeration is not required. Add Vitamineral Earth™ for even greater benefits.
Basic Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 8 ounces water, nut/seed milk, or coconut water
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 1–2 tablespoons Vitamineral Green™
- Blend and enjoy
Try adding other HealthForce products to this smoothie for even greater nutritional benefits: Earth™, Elixir of the Lake™, Greener Grasses™ Alkalizer, MacaForce™, Truly Natural™ Vitamin C, and Warrior Food™.
Vitamineral Green™ Powder Nutrition Facts
Vitamineral Green™ VeganCaps™ Nutrition Facts