Hard-Core Quality Standards
HealthForce SuperFoods™ is 1000% committed to purity and quality standards. Our products contain no fillers, binders, excipients (flow agents), synthetics, isolates or animal products, (100% Vegan). We use only food-based ingredients and our product line is 100% gluten-free. We use EcoFresh Nutrient Lock™ amber glass packaging to maintain maximum product potency and purity. We have also created the TruGanic™ standard – a hard-core purity standard that goes far beyond certified organic to ensure the highest possible levels of product purity. We are extremely passionate in our ongoing quest to offer the highest quality nutritional products for our users.
“Mother Nature has put miraculous healing plants on this earth for us to benefit from. I am honored and deeply driven to uncover the greatest potential benefits from these elements and to assemble these gifts from nature into products that help people to heal and to realize their full potential.”
Dr. Jameth Sheridan – Naturopath and Hard-Core Herbal Medicine Researcher
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- FDA registered, cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) compliant per FDA CFR 21 part 111 regulations
- cGMP third-party registered and audited by NSF International
- Eco-conscious: Vegan manufacturing only, ecological cleaning and sanitation,
recycled paper office and restroom products, comprehensive multi use recycling program, obsolete product composted. Organic-compliant, animal-friendly pest control program.
- Quality reviewed, verified, and approved per stringent specifications
- Finished products tested for identity, heavy metals, microbial activity, and gluten. Products with extracts tested for solvents and component assays.
- Ingredients are tested for identity, heavy metals, microbial activity. Products with extracts also tested for solvents and component assays.
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Outreach
- Free of fillers, isolates, and synthetic ingredients
- Gluten Free: Lab-verified less than 10 ppm (20 ppm is legal requirement for gluten-free claims)
- TruGanic™ program: ongoing lab testing to verify zero detectable: pesticides, GMOs, and irradiation.